First of all, Percy Jackson and the Olympians comes out TOMORROW. I know many of you plan on going and I hope you're not disappointed. Remember that movies are rarely ever as good as the books, but they can still be fun. Let me know what you think!
Second of all, the boys over at Boys Rule, Boys Read have nominated this blog for two awards: The Fabulous Sugar Doll Blogger Award and the Manly Sweaty Doll Blogger Award. Interesting combination, right?
So, here goes nothing:
1) I have a detailed zombie attack plan if there's ever a break out, and it involves a lifetime supply of chocolate. (Actually, a lifetime supply of chocolate is just a plan on its own.)
2) My favorite guy book is probably The Last Apprentice: Revenge of the Witch by Joseph Delaney.
3) My favorite sports moment is when the Pittsburgh Penguins won the Stanley Cup last year.
4) My favorite manly movie has to be Jurassic Park, though I have a soft spot for Masters of the Universe from my childhood.
5) My favorite manly music would probably be Black Sabbath.
6) And of course, my favorite food with no nutritional value has to be pepperoni pizza with extra extra extra cheese.
Now for a quick book review.
The Skeleton Man by Joseph Bruchac
Okay, this book is by far one of the scariest ones I've read, and that makes it AWEsome. Molly's parents disappear, and she is stuck staying with a very odd relative. Her great-uncle is pale, stick-thin, and way too similar to the villain in one of her father's tales. Locked in her bedroom each night with only her dreams and wits to help her escape and find her parents, Molly never gives up. Can she outsmart the Skeleton Man? Read and find out.
P.S. I am SO excited about this movie: