Monday, October 20, 2008

Hello Friends!

Hello All Girls of the World!
I am Leah, one of the Senior Library Assistants here in the Spangler Library at ImaginOn.
I am so glad that Ellen has started this blog because it's been long overdue!
I wanted to give a short intro about myself so, all of you in Girls Read, Girls Rule(The World) land can get to know me.
I am the resident music maven here in Spangler. I play viola, violin, piano and sing. I am also the director for the awesome band The Imagineers. It's a band we have put together here at the library and we are always looking for new members! Check out us playing Beethoven's Ode to Joy.




I also love acting, poetry and of course....READING!!!

Some of my favorite books include The Mists of Avalon by Marion Zimmer Bradley, The Roman Mysteries series by Caroline Lawrence and The Royal Diaries Series by various authors.

I look forward to hearing about what you all are reading and getting to know you!

Leah

No comments: